Sorry to have been gone so long and to leave a message that sounded like things weren't going well, and then only answer one of those question lists.
Here's the short form of what has been happening. I have been working on the longer version long enough to realize that if I wait until I finish it I will never catch up. So here's what you're not reading. At least for now. Sorry.
It was February and March:
* in which I discovered a cure for my February blahs or anemia-induced amnesia
* in which I participated in a Girl's Getaway in Victoria and played Scrabble
* in which I was a bachelorette and ate much lamb
* in which I celebrated Clarion West's 25th Anniversary and missed my husband
* in which I was deluged with paper then divested myself of it
* in which the days just disappeared
* in which I encountered the Radio8ball and learned the future
Someday, I hope, I will finish writing what has not been written. And really, you know, that describes my life.